Friday 30 January 2009

RanDUMB conversations:

1. While waiting for Phil to finish enrolment at TAFE:
Dane: I still haven't been paid for work yet.
Ryc: Yeh?
Dane: Uhuh, Maccas.
Ryc: How come?
Dane: I have no idea...
Ryc: Maybe you should call 'em and ask why you're not getting paid?
Dane: OH THAT'S RIGHT, I BETTER DO THAT NOW...

2. In the car:
Phil: Look at that Asian kid! He's sprinting!
Ryc: I wonder why.
Ryc: Oh look there's a kid chasing him!!!
Phil: *cheers boys on*
Ryc: OH maybe they stole something from the supermarket across the road!!!
Phil: What supermarket?
Ryc: That one, where it says Used Car Supermarket!!!
Phil: That's a used car shop...
Ryc: Yeah, but it still has the Used Car Supermarket!!!
Phil: HAHAHAHA
Ryc: OH OK I GET IT IT'S A SUPERMARKET FOR CARS!!!

3. At the TAFE office:
Phil: *signals me to come over*
Ryc: What's going on cuz
Phil: What's my car number?
Ryc: What do you mean?
Phil: The number of the plate of my car.
Ryc: Which car?
Phil: The green one
Ryc: Oh, the Lexus. No I dont. How am I supposed to know?
Phil: I dunno.
*Phil does the exact thing to Dane. Our mutual reaction: WTF WAS HE THINKING??? HAHAHA*

more ranDUMB conversations to come. For now, it's tie-break time for Nadal&Verdasco.

x
Ryc

No comments:

Post a Comment