Monday 2 February 2009

Eighteen plus!

I woke up early today so I could get my NSW photo card from the RTA in Five Dock. It's like a proof of age card, less the permission to drive. Haha.

Here's a photo of the thing -

Excuse me for looking so lame, I was shy and I just woke up. Personal details (i.e., my address) will not be disclosed of course. LAWL.

So yeah, the only thing I'm waiting for at the moment is my Tax File Number (TFN) then I'm all set. The process was really quick - only queuing took some time. I went up to the counter then the lady just entered all my details and made copies of my IDs. I then paid $43 (cheap as, the card's valid for 5 years!). I went back to my seat and 2 minutes later, another lady called my name out (MARIAAA!!!) then the deed was done.

So now, I'm back at home and I'll head out to Broadway for lunch in awhile. Cheers to having a 18+ card, I won't be mistaken for a 16-year-old anymore! :-D

x
Ryc

No comments:

Post a Comment